CZ3006: Net Centric Computing (Assignments)
This repository consists of 2 main projects as specified below in light of AY19/20 Semester 2 course changes due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Lab 4 Assignment: Analyzing Network Traffic Log Data using Python
Essentially answer a series of questions based on the SFLOW traffic log data that was provided.
- List the top 5 talkers
- List the top 5 listeners
- List the percentage proportion of UDP and TCP protocols
- List the top 5 application protocols
- Determine the Traffic Intensity
- List the top 5 communication pairs
- Visualize the communication between different IP host
Plot the channel utilization of slotted ALOHA, pure ALOHA, 1-persistent CSMA and p-persistent CSMA to compare them against each other. The equations used to plot these graphs are based on the Kleinrock-Tobagi paper "Packet Switching in Radio Channels: Part I-Carrier Sense Multiple-Access Modes and Their Throughput-Delay Characteristics".